Station 3

Station 3 was built in 1981 and operates with volunteer and career crews. This 4 bay Station houses Engine 2283, Engine 2233, Telesqurt 2257, and Forestry 2273. Station 3’s coverage area is 60% residential with the remaining 40% covering commercial and industrial areas of the Riverport Industrial Park.

History:  The original Station 3 was constructed in 1962 and located at 8412 Terry Road and was replaced with a larger station to accommodate more equipment.

Address

8505 Terry Road, Louisville, KY 40258

Open in Google Maps